About Kajonkietsuksa School
Kajonkietsuksa School was established on 25th May 1954 by Khun Chai Ketkul, with the support of Luang Kajon Lohavej. The school was opened in order to further educational growth according to National Policy and the Ministry of Education’s curriculum has been implemented ever since.
In 1964, a two-storey wooden house was redesigned to be used as classrooms. In 1986 the school’s ownership was passed on to Khun Pravit Laoviseskul and later, in 1995, to Khun Thidaporn Laoviseskul who is still the School Directress now.
From the two-storey wooden house to the two colourful concrete buildings at Phuket Villa 5, the school today houses all Kindergarten Levels and Primary 1 to Primary 6 in Thai and English programmes. The school now employs more than 170 qualified teaching staff, both Thai and Foreign, and has more than 1,200 students enrolled in 2006.
Kajonkietsuksa is a private bilingual school with both Thai and English Programme. The English Programme started in 1999 and has successfully expanded each and every year. This successful growth represents the basis of the future school plans which include expansion of school facilities, school supplies and materials and the incorporation of additional grade-levels to accommodate the ever increasing student demand.
The school syllabus is based on the Thai curriculum with the ultimate aim of providing the students with the broadest quality education possible. Modern teaching methodology, coupled with a wide range of educational resources, ensures that the students receive a quality education.